Oracle Principal Consultant in West Jordan, Utah
An experienced consulting professional who has an understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May act as the team lead on projects. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and configures detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
5-7 years of experience relevant to this position including 2 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
This is a remote/office based position which may be performed anywhere in the United States except for within the state of Colorado.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Principal Consultant / Integrations Consultant.
About the Position:
We are looking for a Integrations consultant who has a proven track record in managing digital, marketing and/or loyalty solutions. You will be responsible for leading the technical implementation and ongoing success of our platform with our major loyalty clients. Come join us!
*Responsibilities of the Role Include: *
· Partner with client technical teams on designing and integrating the Oracle / CrowdTwist solution across their omnichannel tech stack, including CRM, ESP, commerce and other partner integrations
· Independently lead technical implementations from onboarding through launch by defining requirements, documenting data flows and QA-ing integrations in an effort to achieve the strategic vision of the program
· Serve as the primary technical interface for clients and develop strong relationships that instill confidence across the organization especially with the program leader and technical contacts
· Collaborate cross-functionally with product, engineering and data science teams to identify opportunities for platform optimizations while representing the technical needs of our clients
· Confidently deliver solution recommendations to and achieve buy-in from key client stakeholders on critical platform integrations
· Define and establish repeatable internal processes to maximize efficiencies to on-board and manage clients
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Candidate will have 5-7 years' experience in solutions architecture and a keen understanding of the digital business. Experience from a technology SaaS company and client management skills are highly preferred. Bachelor's degree required.
· Technical Experience: Understanding and experience in API concepts and usage, relational database SQL, point-of-sale / commerce integrations and site user experience.
· Relationship Management: Personality and aptitude to build strong relationships and bonds with client base. Experience setting and managing customer expectations.
· Organizational Skills: Extremely organized with a strong attention to detail. Experience managing and prioritizing multiple client requests in a fast-paced environment, including timeline scoping and making trade-offs.
· Results Driven: Proven results on delivering/exceeding goals within budget and on-time
· Communication Skills: Exemplary written and oral communication skills across business and tech.
Title: Principal Consultant
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 210008MT