Avanade Inc. Privileged Access Management Engineer in Salt Lake City, Utah
Do you love living in the cloud? So do we!
About the Role
Avanade security team members collaborate on the development of information security architecture and ensure technology initiatives are implemented to make our client’s cloud environments more secure. Members in this role are accountable for securing enterprise information by identifying network and application security requirements, then planning, implementing and testing security controls and procedures. You will leverage your background in cloud identity, access management and associated tooling to create secure processes and authorization mechanisms for cloud native and private cloud applications.
Day to day, you will:
· Work closely with enterprise architects to identify and mitigate risks, perform security reviews, design premier security practices, and deliver strategic, innovative cloud-based security offerings
· Propose, design, plan and execute strategic and tactical operational security objectives
· Perform deep analysis and develop metrics that will measure current risk
· Identify appropriate technology/data sources and drive the collection of data necessary to effectively evaluate threats
· Leverage industry leading tools and Avanade partners to consult on and perform privileged access management (PAM)
The ideal team member will have a solid foundation across Microsoft technology stack and Azure security offerings. You will articulate security and risk-related concepts to key stakeholders using your experience and willingness to learn the following:
· Design and manage deployments of PAM tools from partners such as CyberArk, Saviynt, Beyond Trust, Thycotic and Symantec
· At least 2 years of experience crafting, supporting, and upgrading Active Directory environments
· Azure Security (Azure Key Vault, Azure Defender, Azure Sentinel, Log Analytics)
· Privileged access management technologies
· Architecture and security design
· Solid grasp of security standard methodologies
· Securing network and enterprise cloud applications
· Security frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, NIST 800-53 or OWASP
· Knowledge of host hardening, auditing, logging and monitoring, network security, SIEM deployments, security analytics, anomaly detections, PKI
· Proven implementation of cloud security models, particularly identity, network, and encryption
· Business case development skills for justifying, prioritizing & forecasting the funding requirements for security programs and initiatives
Your certifications may include: CISSP, CCSP, CGEIT, CyberArk L2, Saviynt PAM/CSA, BeyondTrust UPM
To supplement the technical knowledge and project delivery experience, successful candidates will come from a consulting background with good customer facing skills, the ability to capture customer requirements and produce high quality written work.
You likely have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems, information technology, or a similar field. An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute for a degree.
Employment Transparency Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.