Accenture Cloud Native Architect in Salt Lake City, Utah
Are you a passionate Architect with experience across the stack including Microservices, Containers and Container Platforms and DevOps? Do you want to advance the state of the art in cloud computing?
Here at Accenture, we are changing the world through the most advanced cloud-native solutions on the planet! Want to be a part of it? If you are about solving exciting problems and shaping the future of technology, we would love to talk with you.
Accenture works with the world’s largest companies and government agencies to enable innovation at scale using Cloud Native technologies. We are the leading systems integrator for all the major cloud providers including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform and we work with over 90% of Fortune 100 companies.
Our contributions don’t end with just our clients – as a member of the Linux Foundation and the Cloud Native Computing Foundation, Accenture is on the forefront of defining the future of cloud technologies by contribution and collaboration to the Open Source community. Accenture is also committed to developing your skills and providing support to shape and grow your future. Our employees agree, as we have been consistently recognized on Fortune's 100 Best Companies To Work For list for 10 consecutive years.
· Minimum of 7 years of development/architecture experience
· Experience with Cloud Native Platforms including Kubernetes, Open Shift, Docker Enterprise, or Cloud Foundry in the public cloud
· Experience with Containers and/or Serverless
· Experience with Microservices, Functions, Event-driven/reactive programming or other Cloud Native architectures
· Experience with DevOps and Agile engineering practices
· Minimum of 2 years of experience with one or more of the following: Java8 or higher / Spring Boot
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience
· Requires 100% travel (Monday-Thursday)
· Experience deploying systems into a production Cloud Native Environment
· Experience in web-scale applications
· Certification as an AWS Solution Architect (Associate or Pro), Microsoft MCSA or MCSE for Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, Google Professional Cloud Architect or other similar certification
Professional Skill Requirements:
Proven success Leading/Managing team-oriented environment
Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Desire to work in an information systems environment
Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.