Northrop Grumman GBSD Sr. Principal System Test Engineer in Roy, Utah
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Sr. Principal Systems Test Engineer. This position is based in Roy, UT. This position will support the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program. Learn more about the GBSD program here.
This opportunity is with the System Test Team (STT) to plan and execute system level integration and test activities. Candidates will collaborate with other integrated product teams to define test objectives, resources and requirements in support of test planning while authoring system-level test information/planning sheets. Test engineers will also be responsible for ground or flight test execution within the program System Integration Labs and/or ground test facilities.
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
• Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
• Educational Assistance
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
• Paid Time Off
• Health & Wellness Resources
• Employee Discounts
This position's standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering discipline or related technical degree and 9+ years of relevant work experience or 4+ years with a Master's degree in Engineering discipline or related technical degree
• US Citizenship with an Active Secret Clearance or higher (awarded within the past 5 years)
• Active Top Secret DoD Security Clearance
• Experience with data collection/instrumentation methods and post-processing of data
• Experience using common test and measurement equipment
• Experience in test set calibration/validation and test script development
• Basic Programming Skills in one or more of these areas: Python, C, C++, Matlab, Visual Basic
• Working knowledge of test automation principles or prior implementation experience
• Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot anomalous hardware and software
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Engineering