ManTech Junior Program Analyst in Ogden, Utah
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is currently seeking experienced professionals for the Air Force Nuclear Weapons Center at Hill Air Force Base-Ogden, Utah. This will be supporting the Integration Support Contract (ISC) 2.0. Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) weapon systems.
As the Employer of Choice in the government services and solutions industry, ManTech seeks like minds who exhibit a sense of service, creativity and dedication. The ManTech family comprises a diverse yet united group of nearly 8,000 talented professionals around the globe, each bringing distinct backgrounds and skill sets to the team. Nearly half of us are veterans.
Junior Program Analyst
• Entry level out of college
• Provides a variety of routine programmatic support to a project
• Works closely with Project Managers
• Compiles technical, financial, and other project data using various sources for inclusion in reports, studies, or presentation materials
• Maintains tactical responsibility for tracking project requirements
• Participates in special projects as required
• Interfaces with other project personnel and outside parties
• BS Degree in Science, Engineering, Business Administration or related
Security Clearance Requirements:
• Ability to receive and maintain a Secret Level Security Clearance
• Communicate, Detect, Converse with, Discern, Convey, Express oneself, Exchange information
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.