InsideSales.com Software Architect in Lehi, Utah
If you like disrupting the norm and are looking for a company that is revolutionizing the world of Sales, then you will LOVE what XANT has done and is continuing to do for the Salespeople across the world. Sales is hard and we understand that. Its for the very reason we work very hard to make sure that our product is every worth to who ever uses it.
- Email Tracking
- Multi-channel engagement strategies, called Plays, arranged by any time-sequence for any channel (phone, email, social, SMS, video) with action alerts, templates, guides and tracking to keep teams organized.
- Robots work behind the scenes to automate administrative tasks, processes and workflows, to update CRM fields, send emails, enroll records, and more to simplify your reps’ day
- Sort sales activities by the next-best-customer and next-best action using custom rules, AI powered propensity scores or a combination of both
- Bi-directional sync powers native CRM reports and in-app activity reports for key performance metrics, giving the entire business visibility into the effectiveness of sales activities
- Propensity scoring embedded in Plays and powered by Collective Data identifies the accounts and people who are most likely to engage with your reps and buy.
- Guide engagement in the most effective ways using data on customer behaviors, including Buyer Hints, Buyer Maps, Data Verification, Phone Suggest, Email Suggest and more, while appending bad CRM data.
- Create custom KPI’s where reps can earn points and rank on your team’s leader board, keeping them engaged and motivated in the right behaviors
What you'll do:
- Lead the architecture and design of cloud-enabled products, weighing both technical and business factors, as well as the trade-offs between immediate needs and a long-term vision for an elegant and maintainable design.
- Provide hands-on technical leadership to development team members in an Agile environment.
- Build prototypes to evaluate the technical feasibility, as well as develop entire features as needed.
- Troubleshoot critical issues that may involve many systems in a distributed architecture.
- Help drive complex technical projects from planning through execution.
- Nurture engineers to think with architecture and design best practices in mind, including aspects such as performance, scalability, maintainability, and security.
- Promote and drive innovation in technologies, processes, and tools.
- Help implement the engineering department’s strategy and processes.
What we're looking for:
- Solid software engineering background, with years of experience developing enterprise-scale web/cloud-based commercial software products
- Experience with SaaS architecture in a cloud setting (AWS preferred), leveraging containerization, serverless technologies, event-driven architecture, and micro services
- Highly proficient with Java, React, HTML, CSS, REST, GraphQL, SQL, etc.
- Experience with messaging technologies such as ActiveMQ, Kafka, etc.
- Experience integrating with external systems.
- Well respected by peers and acknowledged as a natural leader and technical expert
- Able to communicate complex technical topics concisely and clearly to both technical and non-technical people
- Take pride in writing well-structured, well-commented, and maintainable code
- You’re always thinking of security, performance, and scalability
- Capable of working with ambiguous requirements and minimal direction
- Challenge yourself, learn from others, and strive to grow professionally every day
- Emotionally mature team player with a positive can-do attitude
Perks | Benefits:
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Flexible Time Off
- Volunteer time off
- Fun company and team outings because we play just as hard as we work
- Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource
- Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
- Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen
HOW YOU’LL GROW:
At XANT, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at XANT University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at XANT.