InsideSales.com Product Specialist in Lehi, Utah
A Product Specialist is a crucial member of XANTs Customer Success Organization and the frontline of client experience. Product Specialists are responsible for providing outstanding and in-depth support to customers subscribed to Playbooks – our web-based Sales Acceleration Platform..
- Provide day to day functional and technical software application support to our global customer base via phone, chat, and email communication.
- Troubleshoot software application issues
- Provide proactive recommendations related to overall application performance to our customers
- Gain a deep understanding of the XANT application, including complex feature configuration
- Effectively manage cases by researching customer issues and questions, providing regular communication, and driving successful resolution in line with service level agreements
- Deliver outstanding, empathetic, and effortless customer service in a timely, professional manner
The position is for high-performing undergraduates seeking a career in technology and or seasoned technical support professionals.
Special preference will be given to those with any of the following experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, Technology, or other relevant degrees
- 2+ years' experience with customer-facing role involving technology
- Experience with administration of Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics, or other CRM systems
- Demonstrated ability to grasp complex system workflows and understand cause and effect for actions taken in a business process or software system. This skill is critical to troubleshooting issues and distinguishing between user error and actual system defects
- Team player with an energetic and positive approach
- Is flexible and adapts well to rapid change in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Excellent communicator (verbal and written)
- General understanding of programming languages, relational databases, or HTML/content development.
- Experience working in the SaaS industry
Why you should join XANT as a Product Specialist.
- Excellent place to work, great culture, friendly team, full benefits, competitive pay, and exciting technology.
- Opportunity to complete an in-depth Professional Development Program that helps build real-world expertise.
- Hone your written and verbal communication skills
- Master the art of troubleshooting
- Work closely with Fortune 500 customers
- Become an expert of our product
- Launch your career!
Perks | Benefits:
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Flexible Time Off
- Volunteer time off
- Fun company and team outings because we play just as hard as we work
- Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource
- Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
- Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen
HOW YOU’LL GROW:
At XANT, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at XANT University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at XANT.