Verisk Employee Development Intern in Lehi, Utah
• Maintain and improve all Employee Development events including: Spotlight Lunches, Product Training, Industry Training, Management Training, Meetup Events and others
• Coordinate with the Instructional Development team to create and refine training curriculum for all relevant training courses
• Assist instructors and subject matter experts in delivery of individual training events and programs
• Work with internal Xactware departments, customers, industry experts, and strategic relationships to coordinate and deliver training events and programs (per assigned domain)
• Completes all responsibilities as assigned by the Employee Development team
• Completes all special projects and other duties as assigned
• Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation
• A current college student with current or past enrollment in courses related to training, communication, instructional design, or employee development.
• A desire to gain hands-on experience creating and managing employee training and development initiatives.
• The ability to set and achieve goals.
• Computer Skills: Windows OS navigation, Word Processing, Typing (40+ wpm), Microsoft Excel.
• Ability to quickly learn new computer applications
• Good work ethic with professional demeanor.
• Works well with others to complete team goals and team projects.
• Transportation to and from Xactware’s corporate office
• Must be able to work 15-20 hours per week
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Consumer Privacy Notice