ManTech Junior Nuclear Surety Engineer in Hill AFB, Utah
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is currently seeking experienced professionals for the Air Force Nuclear Weapons Center at Hill Air Force Base-Ogden, Utah. This will be supporting the Integration Support Contract (ISC) 2.0. Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) weapon systems.
As the Employer of Choice in the government services and solutions industry, ManTech seeks like minds who exhibit a sense of service, creativity and dedication. The ManTech family comprises a diverse yet united group of nearly 8,000 talented professionals around the globe, each bringing distinct backgrounds and skill sets to the team. Nearly half of us are veterans.
Junior Systems Engineer
• Helps maintain databases and develops new databases as needed
• Assists with visual basic coding to support database development
• Coordinates with subject matter experts to obtain and verify data for new and existing databases
• Helps develop and perform structured queries as needed; designs, develops, modifies and generates specific reports upon request; creates tables, queries, and forms; and provides hard copies as requested
• Helps create and maintain documentation or users’ guides for each database
• Assists in the integration/connectivity of multiple databases operating at multiple independent levels of security
• Helps troubleshoots various problems that arise in day-to-day work
• Helps analyze, solve and correct issues in real time and assists with problem resolution
• Helps with database security by controlling database access permissions and privileges while complying with regulatory requirements
• Coordinates scheduled maintenance
• BA or BS degree in STEM-related field + 5-9 years' experience;
• 9 years' experience equivalent to any combination of education/experience
• Strong systems & software engineering, database administration process background and/or database development experience
• Experience in providing database administration and troubleshooting
• DBMS design and system analysis
• Current operating systems
• Data manipulation languages
• Database backups, restoration and maintenance
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Self-starter & able to multi-task
Contractor shall obtain and maintain certifications as required by current versions of AFMAN17-1303, DoDI 8570.01 -M, and other applicable laws and regulations
Ability to obtain a U.S. DOD Security Clearance up to the Top Secret level if required.
- Active DOD Secret or (STRONGLY preferred) Active DOD Top Secret Clearance
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.